Document Imaging Services
Keep the Data. Ditch the Paper.
The Benefits of Document Imaging
Document scanning benefits to business (often called document imaging or ECM) are many. Our solutions digitally transform business processes that lead to cost savings, efficiencies, improved customer satisfaction, boosts in employee morale, and reduced errors. Additional benefits include:
- Disaster Recovery Preparation (fire, flood, or theft)
- Elimination of lost files and misfiles (average industry rates: 7.5% of all documents lost, 15% misfiled)
- Compliance support (track and audit access and document retention guidelines)
- Office space reduction
- Information security (password protection and audit trails)
- Process automation and related cost reduction
Where Experience and Integration Meet
Daida provides document scanning on microfilm, microfiche, and more that supports all ECM, EDMS, and Content Management systems. We have the experience and know-how to scan and integrate your content into a variety of ECM, document management, and EMR systems including:
- Hyland Onbase
- Digitech Image Silo
- EMC Application Extender
- Westbrook Fortis
- Microsoft SharePoint
Paper documents will be around forever due to the effectiveness of paper as a media. Our scanning services allow you to make paper digital and receive all the benefits of electronic document management, document scanning, document imaging, and content services.
Daida can deploy various scanning solutions based on our client’s environments. Some of the most popular are listed below:
- Daida scans all information in a large document collection. We provide these scanning services on-site or off-site based on security and space requirements.
- Daida bulk scans extensive collections as a scanning service bureau off-site in our document conversion centers (“Document Factory”), providing the fastest, high quality, and lowest cost transformation. We have document scanning service bureaus and centers across the US in strategic locations. So you never have to worry about finding a scanning service “near me.” We then leave a team on-site to scan documents that arrive daily in a “digital mailroom” we construct. These solutions are top-rated in payment centers and hospitals.
- Daida purges large file rooms, eliminates information outside retention guidelines (ARMA Guidance), and scans active documents.
- Daida can provide scanning systems and staff training to perform scanning functions themselves. Many of our clients benefit from Daida “remote document scanning” solutions that allow information to be scanned by staff and then routed to our document scanning centers (Document Factories). Here we index and perfect using our labor pools and OCR (optical character recognition) or ICR (intelligent character recognition) systems.
Our experts are here to help.
Contact us today to start your digtization project.