Efficient Workflow Software
Automate. Capture. Adapt.
Daida offers cloud-based and on-site solutions that automate the flow of enterprise work via business process automation software and our expertise. Manage business processes from beginning to end and reliably connect people and information wherever they are. Our solutions help you drive out paper-based processes to decrease costs and increase productivity, and supports compliance with internal and external mandates.
Daida delivers the broad flexibility required by businesses today. And it provides the security needed in a global marketplace where document and information security is essential. Your workflow automation software and document management system must be vigilant in protecting your projects and documents under development and the active information your business needs to succeed.
Improve how you process, manage and secure your valuable documents—give yourself peace of mind as you save time and money.
Our Document Management Solutions boost your productivity to a new level through business process automation.
Our business automation solutions and services offer:
- Streamline and automate your AP department to run smoother with fewer staff and better results
- Keep your sensitive HR records safe, secure and available as needed
- Improve your AR process without adding staff
- Send documents securely and electronically and reduce your use of expensive couriers to move information from place to place
- Eliminate time wasted searching for records
- Put an end to “lost documents”
Our Solutions are flexible and scalable and can be deployed in different ways depending on your individual business needs.
Our on-site solutions meet the needs of organizations that manage their own IT infrastructure or requires a robust, On-Site solution.
Our cloud solutions are designed for organizations that want a full solution, but seek the convenience of an outsourced hosted solution.
Assess Your Document Management Needs
- What are the hardcopy / manual process that are currently in place?
- In these processes, what are the top pain issues that you face?
- How many people are involved and how do they communicate with one another?
- How are the documents distributed and are there remote locations, what is the cost incurred?
- Once the process has been completed, what are the plans on storing or preserving the document?
Our experts are here to help.
Contact us today to start your digtization project.