Welcome to Daida (“we,” “us,” or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on the Daida website, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when you participate in activities on the Daida website, or otherwise when you contact us.
The personal information we collect can include the following: Name and Contact Data, Credentials, Payment Data, and Automatic Information Collected.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information we collect or receive:
– To facilitate account creation and logon process.
– To send administrative information to you.
– To fulfill and manage your orders.
– To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user.
– To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users.
4. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
In Short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
6. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
In Short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
7. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
In Short: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
8. YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
In some regions, such as the European Economic Area, you have rights that allow you greater access to and control over your personal information.
9. CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems and mobile applications include a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected.
10. UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
11. HOW TO CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY
If you have questions or comments about this policy, email us at email@example.com.
This document was last updated on July, 12, 2023
Our experts are here to help.
Contact us today to start your digtization project.